Saturday, May 1, 2010


在下葉問..佛山泳春派..师承陈华顺..请各位多多指教...
( Im IP Man from Foshan Wing Chung, disciple of Chen HuaShun..Its my honor to meet you )...

Damn yeng...
I love this movie alot...
I love thier fighting...
I love thier china sprit...

And this word below...
洪师傅 ( 洪金宝 ) : 为生活我可以忍..但是侮辱我们中国武术就不行!
Master Hong => I can abide in order to survive,but i cant tolerate insults to Chinese martial arts!

I wanted to learn chinese martial arts before this..
When i was watching the 1st episode at aust...
Not for fighting..
For interest and for self-defence..
But it is too exp for the fees it self...
And hard to find a good trainer at msia..LOL...

Now more desperate wan to learn it...
After watching the 2nd episode...
Hmmm......
You guys must definitely watch this movie...
Dont miss it...
><... Well this is the trailer also... Enjoy~...=D....


Aww...
Damn cool!....
Going go for iron man next week~!...
=P...


..kEitH..

No comments:

Post a Comment