Thursday, May 6, 2010

06-05-10

Assignment!!!Guitar!!!Cam whore!!!

Today was great...
I went college for discussion with my group today...
Me..V..Kok onn..Holiday..Jia li..Vivian...
We have fun!

Haha...
Early in the morning...
As the same thing i would do...
Went i step into college...
Go to the library to on9...
WEE!...=D...

I called V to bring his guitar...=)...
I wanted to learn!...
And as well for our assignment..
Than we all gathered at Old Town 1st..
Jia Li having her breakfast there...
And kok onn order a cup of tea to drink...
Holiday and vivian went 7-eleven to buy some bread...
At last V came with his GUITAR!...
=D...woah..excited!...

11+ like that...
All went up to the library again...
We have our discussion there..
Cause there got more space to do work...
Rather than Old Town..

We sit down...
Starting chat chat chat...
Than idea idea idea...
So now we have halfly finished our 1/3 part of our assignment..
On the video part...

Vivian and others starting tired and boring...
So..We decided to have a break...
1 hour break...
Vivian..Kok onn..And Holiday went out...
Left me..V..And jia li..
Cause we3 had a heavy breakfast..
So don't wan go for lunch...
I stay at there play guitar...^^...
V on9..Need For Speed...><... Jia Li...Fb...xD... Hahah.... So syok... Guitar really very nice... Easy to learn... And easy to play... Love it!... =D... 1 hour break very very fast!!... All lazy to continue... So...!? LEPAK!.... ahahahhaa.... I brought my camera... So we having Cam whore section!!! xDxd...
Take liao many many picture...
Really really fun...
Library most bising is us already...
Ahahahaha...
=P...
Very fast time past
... All going back at 3...
Cause i going back at that time...
No me..The team cant do thing...
HAHAHA...JKJK...
Dont take serious when look at this my teammates..
><... Although i have all these fun with my friends... But still something is missing.. Or either someone?? And i know you guys know whats that... Yes... "ANGEL"...
She have no class today...
Mostly spending time at home...
Sleep...On9..Assignment gua...xDxd...

If today you were there...
I would be OMG!...
Dont say...
ahhaa...go crazy...
Well thats all for today...
I'll talk back to you guys next time...

To be continue...
ahhaa...when will it ends???
LOL...=)...



..kEitH..

No comments:

Post a Comment