Friday, April 30, 2010

Unknown...????




Y0yo...
=)...
Everybody start asking who's this angel???
Is she pretty??
Why don't have photo see 1!?
Starting guessing and giving out name asking me isit that the girl i'm talking..

xDxd...
Well...
1stly...If i give out the answer who is her so fast...
It will be not fun ordy...
Than ill be boring because noting to blog~...
=D..
I dontwan put her picture because just started to know her..
Everything must start at the beginning 1st d marh..=)...
And don't guess...
Somehow you are right..Some may not...
But still that ANGEL is still and unknown to you all..
A answer that i cant give out now...

Guys be patient...
Is just the start...
AHAHA....
Example..
A relationship start with friend..than friend friend..than baru ..... de marh...=P
But now im still at the friend only...
So..gonna take time...

2.5 years in this college...
Got time got time...
xD...
Wish too get know her more also~...
She's so quiet...
And i don't dare chat with her face to face...
Cause mostly she always go with friend...
=(....

I know...
You might saying me scared...coward...
But I am ME...
You are you...
My business don't need you to call me to do...
I will settle my OWN!...
Thank you...

O well....now finding ways to know her more...
MSN...
FACEBOOK...
=)...
Hope to know more...
And get to this friend friend* stage...=)....


To be continue~...


..kEith..

No comments:

Post a Comment