Monday, May 3, 2010

03-05-10

Boring~Angel~Happy


Wake up early in d morning...
Errr...
So dont like it larh...
Wake up early nvm...
Gonna spend my time wait at college leh...
WaLao!...><

Haih...
Very amazing geh is...
My this hengdai >>>> Vinod...
Purposely come early because wan to acc me...
Walao!..If i arh..I will be sleeping until the last minute only come..LOL...=P
This friend really damn good and nothing say man...
His not GAY*...
His a very best friend of mine in my class ordy...

I called him...
Not to come early in d morning...
Because he going have class 12-6...
I 12-3 only...
But he giving excuse say wan to do work this and that...
Make me cannot reject him not to...
GENG!!....

Than we were meeting at office around 9 sumthg...
What the hell so early..==...
Than we went to the library...
Cause can play fb there...And msn! also...ahaha...
So nvm...
We went up to the library...
I play my fb and msn...
He play his COD2 ( Call of Duty2 ) & Need for Speed...

loL...lucky some1 on9...
ahaha....
1 is kylie..college mate of mine...
Another 1 is claira...
ahaha...kacao this 2 also enough already....
=)....

Waiting time pass....
Waiting my angel to come to college...
=D...

hEE..Another thing is!
Very happy arh today!....
xDxd...
Because I think today i talk a lot with her...
Compare to the other days before this...
Cause she was so so so *SENYAP* in class...
Somemore she sit not near me...
><...
So cant get to talk to her...

But nvm....
Now is just the very very START~....
if i can continue come with so many new topic everyday with her...
Wahahaha...so happy~!...

Something caught into my mind...
I was worrying that she* saw this or heard this kind of angel thing from her friend...
Will try keep me away...
TT....
NOOOO!!!!!....
I don't wan my angel to go away!...
SHE's mine!...SO others BACK OFF...
Don't kacao lerh~...I don't wan this to happen..
lmao...
loL..

You all can guess who already...
After i wrote so specific in the last post...
But keep it as yourself know it larh...
Don't go spread arh...
TQTQ~!...

That will be my Monday~...
And another 1st day of the week...

Continue blogging for me...
Continue reading for you...
To be continue....


..kEitH..

No comments:

Post a Comment