Wednesday, May 5, 2010

05-05-10

TAG~UTAR~ 7-eleven~


2nd day having lunch with you...
=)...



Early in d morning wake up...Because is wednesday...
The day which have most longest period class...
Start at 9..End at 6...
OMG...Tired...
1st thing when arrived to the college...
Went to the office to check where my class located...So i went up and doing the same thing...
Take out my card and access the office...
But something weird* happen...
I take my card out..
Swipe it infront of the machine...
But the door ain't open...WTH!?I was like standing there...
Tit titt tit" tittt tit tiTT!
GOSH...Finally some1 came out and open the door...
==...
Than said the card is already expired...
Need change to the full time access card...Weee!~~~...
Finally my card no longer "Temporary"!...
LOL!....
And now i get a nice new full time student access card..
xDxd...


=)...
After taking my pass...
The office staff stoped me told me that help noticed to other friends of mine...
LOL..means im the one so early in my class..
Who came and take the new name tag 1st...
haha...
Nvm...At least i got chance notice my "Angel" as well..
So i quickly sms-ed her and call her to take the name tag after she came into college...
Hee...
There goes start our conversation for today...=)...


Happy things come again and again..xDxd...
At lunch...
Was wondering where to have our lunch...
And "angel" and her friends was joining...
YEAH!...xD...
Than don't know who started suggest eat at UTAR...
WAs like OMG..
WAlk to UTAR!?
With that hot weather?? O NO!...
But no choice..She was following...
So i follow also...
Where you go~...
Ill be there for you...^^...

After taking lunch..
We went back college and prepare start another lesson...
12:30-3...
Mass comm class..
Having discussion in each group...
Class very soon ended...

Than started Another class again..
My GOD...
WANA BREAK...
LOL...
than started advertising class..

Class goes on...
Than we had a short break in the middle...
=)...
I was late going out..So dint know where "angel" and her friends went...
Than we heard from K..
that they went to gallery...
So V accompany me go gallery find...
But she's not there...
Damn...

Than we went out...
Started to take my phone out to sms her...
Ask where is she...
Than after a few minute...
She and her friend's started coming out from another corner...
Infront of us...
LOL...
Is this call 缘分 (Matchmaking)..??
OR is she really my "ANGEL"!?
hahaha....

Than we walk walk walk...
They started saying hungry...
Than wanted find for restaurant...
But faill...
Walk walk walk again..
End also choose 7-11...
LOL...
Than shop there awhile...
Start walking back class...
Chat chat chat..
Than start class...

=)....FUN!...
heee....
Enjoy my day...
Enjoy with "Angel"...
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!...^^...

To be continue....=)....



..kEitH..

No comments:

Post a Comment