Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17-08-09

Omg...
Is Monday again....
Haih...
Monday perhimpunan always borinGG de....

L0lx...
but today....
I dint felt boring at all...
Because today is the day i take my prizes....

I join some competition for the Bulan Bahasa in school...

1st is Poetry Recital competition
2nd is Singing competition

I won both 2nd place....
I get a orange colour file n a certificate for the Poetry competition
N for the singing competition...

I cant belief it~~~!!!
I get a Towel!!!!! Wth??? A towel as a prize for my singing competion....Zzz...==...
Nvm....There is a certificate as well for the singing competition...

So now i have 2!!! same certificate....><... Better than ntg lorhx... haih...
These are the prizes i get....



The file & towel...==


Certificates...


=)....
Going cuti soon...Than trial...
Is going to be a stress month for me...
Finish my blog for today....

Nites....



..kEitH..

No comments:

Post a Comment