Friday, August 7, 2009

07-08-09

What I expected...

Today skul veri borinG lerhx...
I reach skul at 7 sumthg...
Lolx...
I went to the skul canteen~~...
"OMG!??" not more than 10 ppl in d canteen...
=...=...swt...
nvm..i put down my bag~~~...
I saw sookwei lorhx...
know who...???
Our skul f6 leng lui....hehex...
I walked to her...Lolx...
She looked at me~~smile than say Hi...
than i smiled~~...
She was doing her homework i think...
Account d things lai de~~
So rajin orhx...XD...
She asked me why go skul today...
I said got things to do lorhx...
Than she say me so " rajin " orhx...
Lolx..i answered Biasa larhx...=)...

Than i saw wei leong~~~
They dress in T-shirt...
Than I know they sure Ponteng go for futball~~~
They ajak me to join them~~but i rejected...

REGRET jor...I should follow them~~haix...

Perhimpunan starts~~~...
I thought im the only f5 chinese who came to skul~~...
Lolx...
I'm wrong~~...
ST boys (F5) was here...Chen liong...Wai Seng....
N als0
KUAN HONG!!!!...^^...

We head to our class after the perhimpunan was ended...
Kuan hong said gether class with us...
Because his class also no people...
Than what we always do when there is no teacher around...
KARAOKE in class!!!!!!
...Lolx....After rehat...i thought sesi pagi & sesi petang non-muslim suppost to gather in bilik muzik...
But this year different...
Teacher separate us f5 go to 7th floor to listen a stupid ceramah....
Was thinking to ponteng to JJ that time...
but we failed...
because Wai Seng scared teacher catch....haih...At last we went to the ceramah also...B0RING!!!!


I came to skul for u...but u dint show up...

X(....


..kEitH..








No comments:

Post a Comment