Thursday, August 13, 2009

14-08-09

Today went to school as usual...
Veri boring~~~...
Today was so suprising...
All my classmate were so quiet doing revision in class during the 1st period...
Lol...
even my class Jacklyn was doing her revision on Math...!!!??
N me...???

U can't belief that i actually....
doing ADD MATH!!! in class without falling asleep....OMG...~~~

Pro pro~~~....XD...

Form 5...Chapter3~~Intergration



Lolx...
This chapter not hard...but the formula veri long~~~...
Veri Hope I can pass my Add Math in the following exam's...
Gambateh~~!!!
XD...

So much of study sure boring de larh~~~
We stop our revision during Sejarah class~~...
Feel so borinGG....
Our Sejarah teacher was teaching infront...
but....i was at the back singing n talking jokes...
Swt...sorry teacher~~~
^^...
Than suddenly~~...
Chee Hoe start crazy because nothing to do...suddenly take a pen n draw on my hand...
I was like Wtf...!!!???
nvm...
Than Wei Chung also take his pen n draw on me....==...



This was Wei Chung's art...Nice..?? lolx...


Jacklyn was boring also...so she started drawing on me also...swt...


Jacklyn's art...

Lol...
What a day for me....
LAalalalala.....



..kEitH..



No comments:

Post a Comment