Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11/08/09

Yeah!!!....finally i get my book!!!!
This book writen by S.H.E orhx...
Damn nice geh~~!!!
It cost me rm53.50...

Really really really really
Really really really
Really really
Really nice de.....!!!! Luv S.H.E so much...

Let me describe abit about this book...

This book inside talks about different type n personalities of
Selina...Hebe...& Ella....

3 young & talented girls when they r small...
39 Love stories~~~
70,000 words!!!
400 beutiful pictures from them...
N 20 pieces of Ella's art...



This is the front page of the book


There is a bookmark also....



An EP also!!!!

Hope I can soon finish reading this perfect love book from them~~~....

N know more about them~~~...

S.H.E...... I Love You Always~~!!!!!!



..kEitH..








No comments:

Post a Comment